Do you need an article or piece of custom content written and placed for you online? I can help. I have over ten years of experience writing blog posts and articles on subjects ranging from technical/DIY to travel and hospitality. Plus I literally wrote the book on how to guest blog for other peoples’ sites.
- “How to Build a Treadmill Desk”
- “Platform Building Done Right”
- “Selecting a Summer Music Camp: 20 Questions to Ask” (ghostwritten)
- “Should You Be Using Tumblr?” — cited in the Journal of the NACAA
- “Your Book Is Not for Everyone (and Why That’s a Good Thing)”
- “How Books Find Me,” Shelf Pleasure
- “Mail Order M.O.,” humor, Renaissance Magazine
- “On Coaching,” on the value of being coached in anything
- “Semantics Lesson: Blog vs. Post,” humor, featured by The WordPress Daily Post
Press Releases & PR
- Free Public Concert (PDF). Client: New York Summer Music Festival
- Radio Spots for Summer Concert Series – 10 total (PDF). Client: New York Summer Music Festival. Market: WSKG Radio in New York and Pennsylvania.
- Ten Minutes to the Pitch (PDF). Client: Tallfellow Press of Los Angeles
Reviews & Write-ups
- “Be Well Massage,” ChillOutLA.com newsletter
- “Earth’s Power Yoga,” ChillOutLA.com newsletter
- “Miracle Manor Retreat,” ChillOutLA.com newsletter
- “Sample: Yoga Warrior Community Yoga,” ChillOutLA.com newsletter
- “The Plucky One,” concert review (Mary Lou Lord), Renaissance Magazine
- “Outdoor Los Angeles,” TravelMag: The Independent Spirit
Would you like a quote on your project? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
[contact-form-7 id=”185″ title=”Contact form 1″]