I have experience writing and editing instructional design content, e-learning modules, FAQ/knowledgebase answers, and automated customer service emails and boilerplates.
- Video Discussion Guide: “Aftermath of Terror” (PDF) — Companion piece to educational documentary about Paterson, NJ after 9/11; client: MTV and Rock the Vote Fight For Your Rights campaign.
- BURNDY® UniRap cable ties script — 15-minute training module for sales people (still in production; sample coming soon)
- “How to Build a Treadmill Desk” — DIY blog post
- “Should You Be Using Tumblr?” — cited in the Journal of the NACAA
- A Brief Introduction to Internet Publicity. Twenty-page ebook to train book publicists in blogger outreach, guest blogging, and strategic social media techniques.
Most of my instructional writing has taken the form of custom social media strategies and training programs I’ve designed for authors and thought leaders — altogether, dozens of experts who needed instruction and direction in how to best use social media to connect with readers. What clients say:
Kristen is a great educator and consultant on social media. She understands how to match the right social media to your specific business needs and goals. In addition, Kristen teaches you how to create and implement a powerful social media campaign so that you can move forward independently. I highly recommend her services.
If you have a project that requires instructional or how-to copy, technical documentation, or translation of jargon for a lay reader, contact me by filling out the form below. I’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
[contact-form-7 id=”185″ title=”Contact form 1″]